Do you spend sleepless nights staring at the ceiling? Have you become dependent on prescribed sleeping pills? Then you have come to the right page, my friend. It is introducing to you natural sleep aids known as herbal sleep remedies. They combine roots of valerian with melatonin that induces sleep naturally.
But before you grab one of them, it is better to get a deeper insight on Valeria.
What are valerian roots? How is it significant?
Valerian is a herb or plant. The roots of this plant comprise of sleep-inducing agents. Since ancient times, humans have used valerian roots to treat insomnia. Medical experts say that they reduce the time taken to fall asleep. The consumption of valerian roots has some benefits in specific areas which can be listed as follows:-
Over the counter, natural sleeping pills comprise valerian which is used to treat anxiety. Experts recommend the use of Valerian roots because they tend to increase the brain’s GABA levels. A study by the Mayo Clinic claims that over 60% of participants benefited from complete relief. The other 40% reported a decrease of anxiety related troubles.
Sleeplessness has drastic effects on our daily life and can lead you to suffer from a headache and drowsiness in the morning. Insomnia causes micro sleep which can be fatal during driving.
Since roots of valeria are known to treat insomnia. Experts combine it with melatonin – a natural sleep-inducing hormone. They claim that this combination reduces the time taken to fall sleep. Moreover, it compensates the deficit of melatonin in the body.
OCD – Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
OCD is known as the habit of checking things repeatedly. Although it may not sound serious, chronic OCD can affect your quality of life in a major way.
Natural sleeping pills containing valerian roots are known to be useful remedies for OCD. An 8-week long study on patients revealed a considerable reduction in obsession.
Migraine sufferers are well aware of the throbbing pain, nausea, and dizziness. Anxiety is a primary cause of migraines. Since roots of valeria are very useful in treating anxiety, indirectly they have a positive effect on headaches as well.
Hyperactivity in children
Recent studies claim most children to be hyperactive in nature. This in turn affects their ability to focus and learn. The combination of Valerian roots and lemon balm is proving to be effective in treating hyperactivity. It relaxes the nervous system, thereby rendering back our ability to focus and stay calm.
Not only this, it also works as one of the major ingredients of herbal sleeping pill. Read on to know more about the same.
What are natural sleeping pills?
Herbal sleeping pills are natural sleep-inducing agents. They help you sleep for 6-8 hours a day albeit without the side effects. Otc sleep aids use herbs such as roots of valerian, melatonin, chamomile and kava. Consumers do not feel drowsy or dizzy in the morning. It gives you 6-8 hours of sound sleep, and you feel refreshed and rejuvenated in the morning. Among the components used, roots of valerian are of particular importance. Therefore, one should know about these ingredients before buying these natural sleeping pills.
Therefore, one can say that Valerian roots do have major significance as a constituent of natural remedies for sleep. Since reliable products from Dr Backhaus use perfect combinations of valerian, melatonin, lemon balm and chamomile. Therefore get yourself a sound good night’s sleep now!
Relevant international reading: More Dr Backhaus information on Valerian can be found in different languages in Swedish – receptfria sömntabletter, beställa sömntabletter på nätet, köpa melatonin hälsokost also in Danish at these sleep aid pages – sovepiller håndkøb tyskland, melatonin, naturlig sovemedicin also sleep aids in Spanish – pastillas para dormir naturales, pastillas para dormir fuertes and in the USA checkout this sleep aidnatural sleep remedies.